Hotel Antik City
The luxury, newly reconstructed Antik City hotel is situated in a quiet street of the New Town, close to Wenceslas Square, in the very heart of the financial and business centre of historic Prague. In its location the Antik City hotel satisfies even the most demanding clientele, seeking the bustle of a large city, as well as a clientele requiring peaceful, undisturbed sleep after a long day of excursions or business meetings.
Here you can breathe in history on every step, since the New Town of Prague was built in the 14th century by Charles IV, who had a great interest in the improvement of the town, thus making it one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. In addition to unique monuments there are a range of shops and boutiques selling international brand names within close proximity of the hotel, as well as countless restaurants, cafes, bars and night clubs.
The hotel has 30 comfortably furnished rooms. All rooms are equipped with satellite television, a mini-bar, safe, telephone with direct dialling and free internet connection. Ensuite bathrooms with bath or shower and hairdryers are provided as standard.
Most rooms are also air-conditioned.
- Reception 24 hours per day
- Transfers to and from airport
- Vehicle hire
- Reservation of admission tickets
- Free internet connection in all rooms
- Small shop
- Possibility of lending clothes irons, umbrellas
- Free luggage store
- AMEX, EC/MC, VISA, Diners Club, JCB credit cards accepted
- Single room: from 55 € / night
- Double room: from 59 € / night
- Triple room: from 80 € / night